BELMAS Conference 2011 – project session

At the BELMAS conference in Wyboston Lakes project members had a chance to discuss recent project developments and next steps.  The session powerpoint is available here – International School Leadership Development Network.

A focus of the session was an opportunity to clarify thinking in relation to the project themes – see powerpoint.  If you were at the session, and wish to continue the dialogue, please use the comment facility on this blog.

Bruce and Howard will write up this discussion and disseminate to all project members so that everyone has an opportunity to participate.

The next time the project group will meet will be at the UCEA convention in Pittsburgh in November.  The project’s next steps, between now and then, are set out in the powerpoint.

3 thoughts on “BELMAS Conference 2011 – project session

1. Dear Howard and Bruce

Thank you for leading a great session at BELMAS. I made some important contacts at the conference and am looking to discuss future research with colleagues. As you know Dr Pam Angelle contributed to the meeting via Skype. Dr Angelle asked for an electronic version of the handout. Can you send it to me please on my email address: ast11@le.ac.uk.

Thanks again, All the best, Alison.

Dr Alison Taysum
    Postgraduate Tutor (EdD)
    University of Leicester

2. Pingback: cars 2 movie blogspot

3. Hi there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent job.